This week it has been very cold – finally getting Christmassy over here! You might even notice the snow on the blog! (Sorry, Australia)
We have been preparing for Christmas by decorating our Christmas tree
and writing our Christmas cards. If you get a card before Christmas then you are very lucky, so if you get a card with one of these on the back:
Then you might want to save it until nearer to Christmas!
– 6S Class Assembly last Wednesday. The theme was “this day in history” (27th November) so Paulo and I did a presentation on… Jimi Hendrix! (Did you know it was his birthday last Wednesday?)
– After I did the assembly, Paulo invited me over for a sleep over. (😊)
– After the assembly I went to a show by a company called “Mad Science” who work with NASA to promote scientific learning.
– We went to a secret party. Full stop.
– We went to a thanksgiving party at Quinn’s house. Here is Dad making the mash:
– Rugby festival yesterday, spent two hours on different skills. Then there was a barbecue run by a butcher, and I had one of the last 20 beef burgers. (They only had enough for half the very hungry people there!)
– We collected the incense holder that I made a few months ago
What does “bring a new breeze to your daily meal” mean?
No, it is not Mum’s café.
That’s all for this week!
Happy Advent (calendar opening)!
P.S. In a few posts time, the annual statistics will be coming through. See 2012 in review for last years (A long time ago)
P.P.S. Sorry about the downfall of post quality in recent weeks – from now on I will try to improve on information.